www.Solepaycard.com/Activate:- Since you received your personalized SOLE Paycard, you must be wondering about the further steps? To begin with, you need to attain the activation priorly. You must be longing to enjoy all of the specialties that your personalized SOLE Paycard offers.
Please keep in mind that if the employer observes any error note declaring that your card does not exist, you might contact consumer support for guidance.
- 1 www.Solepaycard.com/Activate
- 2 The www.Solepaycard.com/Activate terms and conditions
- 3 Important information regarding the process of obtaining a new credit card account
- 4 Sole Activation of the website
- 5 Your SOLE Paycard activation can be done by following the procedure below:
- 6 Let us learn about some specifics-
The www.Solepaycard.com/Activate terms and conditions
- The Card’s expiration date along with all the essential data is embossed on the card.
- The sole pay card cannot be associated with any other account in any way.
- The Card is a debit card, not a credit card. A user cannot likely resell their personalized card.
- Your stored value in the Card Account will not acquire any interest value. The Card, which is subjected to applicable law, may be removed, repossessed, or withdrawn at any moment without prior note.
- The Card is not designated for business use, and if the firm senses the abolition of rules, they may withdraw it at any moment.
- The firm has all the powers to terminate any transaction that might break the rules of the agreement.
- Inscribe your Card number together with the consumer service phone number somewhere on a distinct paper for the future. It will be helpful if the card is misplaced, stolen, or damaged. Save the paper for future reference.
Important information regarding the process of obtaining a new credit card account
Federal law permits all banking organizations to assemble, identify and document knowledge that recognizes each cardholder. What is the information that we would like to gather: We would like to gather identity-related information, for instance, full name, residential address, date of birth, and other such data that helps verify the cardholder’s identity. A copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents may also be requested from you.
Sole Activation of the website
The card activation carries two ways, a card user can opt-in between two. Either go to www.Solepaycard.com/Activate or make a phone call at 888.895.6016.
Your SOLE Paycard activation can be done by following the procedure below:
- Check out the web browser preinstalled on your device.
- Type com/activate into the search bar.
- Press continue next you fill up a 16-digit card number without implying spaces.
- Now verify your identity as a human, mark the box and then hit proceed.
- Mention the month and year notified for your card’s expiration
- Enter the ultimate social security number and the hit continue again.
- Generate a 6-16 characters long username, and a strong password. A strong password can be produced by including the letters in the code. Along with that, follow the below instructions to produce the strong passcode.
- The password must be 8-16 characters.
- Add a letter(Upper case).
- Include a lower case letter.
- Add a minimum of 1 number.
- Add any 1 special character (for example: @ or ! or $)
- Your password should comprise your name or username.
- The registered username and password are only helpful for portal access. It would not be helpful if you want to access your account on the mobile app. If you want to use the same credentials on the mobile app and browser, you must enroll for each distinctly.
- Write down your e-mail address in the box produced. Then pick a security question that you’ll recognize for further recovery.
- Formulate a 4-digit PIN that you can recall every time. Enter down again and push proceed. This is the same number to utilize at ATMs and other places.
- Go over the information before sending it.
Please be aware that more than three attempts for activation can lock your card. To unlock, you need to inform the officials at 800-457-5809.
REMINDER: You can only check in to your online account with the username and password you created in this procedure, excluding the mobile app account.
Let us learn about some specifics-
Individual Identification Number (PIN)
Your Card will not be assigned to you with a prior Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will confirm it while activating your Card. You may get that option in the “Activate Your Card” segment. Please remember you should neither write down your PIN nor share it with others. Be careful, while entering your PIN, so that no other person can catch the glimpse. If you observe someone has obtained illegal access to your PIN, please notify customer support right away.
Users with Authorized Cards
All allowed transactions and fees made by the Card are the cardholder’s responsibility. It doesn’t matter if the authorized person gives access to the Card or Card number to others, only the cardholder will be held responsible for all transactions.
Loading Your Card
Your Card can be rightly loaded with endless funds by you and your Program Manager. You can acquire that using your Account Number. The card information can solely load your card by Direct Deposit.
Moreover, personal checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders sent to the Issuer are not accepted forms of payment.
- Sole Pay Card Activation [activate Sole Pay Card]
- Sole Pay Card Activation Online
- Sole Paycards Client Activation Form