www.osbbuffalo.com:- The OSB which stands for Oklahoma State Bank is a financial institution located in the Oklahoma state of the United States. With a rich 75 years of legacy, the OSB has served local communities with a solid banking leadership that focuses on the needs of customers. The OSB bank has a total of 17 dedicated employees and two service locations in which the headquarter is located at 122 South Hoy, Buffalo, OK 73834 and the other one office is located at 506 North Main in Gage, OK 73843. According to their website, the Oklahoma State Bank has over $50 million in assets in hand and their employees are some of the active members of their local communities like churches, civic clubs, and school systems.
The OSB has many different types of financial services with Competitive Rates on the certificate of deposits, VISA Check Card, ATM services, Telephone Banking, Safe Deposit Boxes and VISA gift cards.
Apply for OSB Prepaid Card:
You can apply for the OSB bank prepaid card by visiting the Oklahoma State bank branch and filling out the account opening form. You will need to submit any one of the following necessary documentation for the account opening Passport, State Issued Drivers’ License, Photo Tribal Card, US Government Issued Photo ID. With an OSB prepaid card account customers get No minimum balance to maintain, No credit reporting with the credit bureaus, no overdraft fees, No Monthly fees on the account and neither have to pay any NSF fees.
You can download the Oklahoma State Bank prepaid card account opening form in pdf format with this link.
Activate OSB Prepaid card:
For activating the OSB prepaid card you need to visit the website and register your account. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to activate your OSB prepaid card online at the OSB website or https://www.osbbuffalo.com/.
- Visit the OSB website at this link: https://www.osbbuffalo.com/.
- Click on the View your account option and log in with the Internet Banking Tool. In case you are not registered on the website for internet banking contact your bank for authorization.
- Log in with your User ID and password and activate your card.
Benefits with the OSB prepaid card:
With the OSB prepaid card, you can reload your card by either using the Direct deposit or using the Repower loads of GreenDot MoneyPak or by MoneyGram. The reloading methods for the OSB prepaid card is discussed below in detail.
- Direct deposit to your OSB prepaid card: You can use the direct deposit methods for depositing your paychecks, tac\x refunds, and government benefits to your OSB prepaid card account. All you need to do is fill out the form available on the backside of the cardholders agreement of the OSB prepaid card. Then submit the form to the concerned pay authority from which you expect to receive the direct deposit. By doing this, your payment will be made available to your OSB prepaid card account at the actual payday.
- Repower Loads of GreenDot MoneyPak: For reloading your OSB prepaid card with funds you can use the GreenDot MoneyPak Repower loads. You can use this feature either by visiting a MoneyPak merchant location or visiting the MoneyPal website at moneypak.com. In case of an offline MoneyPak merchant location, buy a MoneyPak using the cash register available at the store or on a website and do the same with an online payment gateway. Now, reload the money by following the instructions on the MoneyPak or visit the website and reload the money in your OSB prepaid card account.
- By Using the MoneyGram: You can also reload money to your OSB prepaid card by visiting a MoneyGram retail location or by visiting the MoneyGram website at moneygram.com. You have to complete the blue express payment form for reloading the money. You will need the following information to complete the blue express form.
- Receive Code: 6765
- Company Name: TransCard
- City/State: Chattanooga, TN
- Your 16 digits OSB prepaid card is located at the front of your card.
- Amount: you can load any amount from $20 to $999.
Now submit the Blue Express Payment Form and confirm your order.
FAQs Of www.osbbuffalo.com
- What are the charges associated with the OSB prepaid card?
Ans: The OSB bank offers certain services free of charge while on some services it charges a service fee which is mentioned below.
- Domestic ATM Withdrawal fee: $1.00 (One free transaction per pay period).
- Cash Withdrawal from Bank: $4.00 (One free transaction per pay period).
- Balance Enquiry or Card decline: $0.75
- Cash Withdrawal (International) : $1.50
- Fund Transfer ( card to card) $0.25
- Fund transfer ( Card to bank): $1.25
- Bill payment by electronic means or by check: $1.50
- Reloading money from issuing bank: $1.00 per transaction
- Additional Card fee: $5.00
- Inactivity fee: $3.00 (The inactivity fee will be levied after the 13 months of no activity of OSB prepaid card account.
- Convenience check: $1.50 per additional check.
- Card replacement fee: $15.00
- Express service on replacement card: $25.00
- Paper statement: $2.50
What is the service charge free services offered by OSB prepaid cards?
Ans: The OSB prepaid card offers many free services for cardholders which are summarised below.
- Signature Point Sale
- PIN Point Sale
- Cash Back from Point of sale
- Web account access
- IVR customer service support
- Live Customer service support
- SMS alerts
- Email alerts
- PIN change
- Direct deposit/payroll deposit
- Direct Deposit/ Tax refunds
- Direct deposit/ Government benefits
- Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Electronic Paystubs.
The OSB prepaid card can be used for payments at Retail purchase stores, Online Purchases, Gas Stations, Restaurants, ATMs, MoneyPass and many more places.
We have compiled all the important information related to the OSB prepaid card, in case you have any other query related to the OSB prepaid card feel free to ask us in the comment box. We will try our best to clear your all doubt related to the OSB prepaid card.