www.barclaycardus.com/activate – Barclay wanted to make business simple for everyone and hence it came up with the idea of launching Barclay Card.
This card can be owned by anyone, be it a Barclay customer or a non-customer. It allows the cardholder to make payments faster and in a more secure way.
Once you receive your Barclay Card, it is very important for you to activate it as soon as possible. Without activation, you will not be able to make use of your card.
The activation procedure is pretty simple and can be done using three different ways. You can activate your Barclay Card using the online mode, via your phone, or by visiting your nearest ATM.
All the steps to activate your card have been mentioned in this article.
Before you start with your card activation procedure, you need to keep certain things in your mind. Make sure that you have your card near you while you start with the activation procedure.
You will need to refer to it in order to enter certain card details. You will be asked about a number of your personal details for identification purposes so make sure that you give all the information correctly.
Keep cross-checking the terms and conditions before you agree upon them. Lastly, you can activate your Barclay Card even if you have received it in your email.
The procedure of activating your Barclay Card using the online mode is pretty simple. The only requirement is for you to have an online banking account with Barclay if you wish to make use of this method.
In case you don’t have an online banking account with Barclay, you can register for one or else try to activate your card by using some other option.
To make use of the online procedure, follow the steps that have been mentioned below.
- 1.Go on to the official website of Barclay in order to start with the activation procedure.
- 2.You will have to sign in to Barclay online banking by entering your username and your password.
- 3.Select the option saying “Activate Card.”
- 4.You will be asked to enter some personal and card details. This is important for verification purposes, therefore, enter all the information correctly.
- 5.You will have to agree to the terms and conditions set by Barclay. Once you do so your card activation procedure will be completed.
- 6.You will soon get a notification regarding the completion of the procedure and your Barclay Card will be activated in a short duration.
Activation via Phone Of www.barclaycardus.com/activate
In case you don’t have access to the online platform or are facing some kind of problem while activating your card using the online procedure, you can activate your Barclay Card via your phone. Just follow the steps that have been mentioned below.
- 1.You will have to pick your mobile phone and call on 00-44-24-7684-2100. This will connect you to Barclay’s customer care service.
- 2.You need to listen to the information being said over the call. Select the option of “Activating Card” from the options that will be provided to you.
- 3.Certain personal details, as well as card details, will be asked for identification purposes. Make sure you enter everything correctly.
- 4.Agreeing to the terms and conditions of Barclay is also an important step.
- 5.Once you are done with the steps mentioned above, your Barclay Card will be activated immediately and you will be able to use it anywhere anytime.
Activation using ATM Of www.barclaycardus.com/activate
If you just cannot activate your Barclay Card using either the online method or via your phone, you can opt for the traditional method of activating your card by visiting the Barclay ATM closest to you.
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate your card using this method.
- 1.Go to the nearest Barclay ATM.
- 2.Swipe your Barclay Card in the ATM slot.
- 3.Select the option saying “Activate Card” and then enter your card number.
- 4.Once you enter the PIN, you will have to follow all the information flashing on the ATM screen.
- 5.After you complete all the steps, your Barclay card will be activated so that you can make use of it.
All in all, the activation procedure for Barclay Card is extremely simple to follow.
However, if you get stuck somewhere or are unable to follow the procedure, you can always contact the customer care service. Someone on the other side of the call will be eager to assist you in whichever way possible.
Another thing you will have to keep in mind while contacting the customer care representative is to remain calm.
There will be times when you won’t be connected to the customer care representative immediately. This is because a large number of queries are catered to at the same time.
During such moments, wait for some time and try again later. Barclay guarantees full client satisfaction and will make sure that your doubts have been resolved. Never share your card details with anyone in order to protect yourself and your money.
Q1) Is the activation procedure for Barclay Card easy?
A1) Yes, the activation procedure for Barclay Card is a very simple one. You can activate your card through your phone, by using the online mode, or by visiting the nearest Barclay ATM.
Q2) Do I need to have an online banking account with Barclay to make use of the online mode?
A2) yes, it is necessary for you to have an online banking account with Barclay if you wish to activate your Barclay Card using the online method. If you don’t have an account, you can apply for one or choose to activate your card using some other method.
Q3) Who all can apply for Barclay Card?
A3) Barclay Card is made to make business easy and hence if you are a vendor or a consumer, you can apply for Barclay Card. Even if you are not a Barclay client, you can still apply for this card.
- How To Activate Barclaycard Contactless
- Activate Barclaycard At Atm
- Activate Barclaycard On Barclays App